welcome to TECHNO WORLD

Monday 8 April 2013

How to Link other text to your Page like HTML on Facebook

Some of the Know Facebook tricks for you guy's. these are worked for me a lot.so only I am posting this with my self experience.and feel free to ask the droughts.

It's  a  big  HTML  linkup in Facebook by a simple working code
do with this code as you can give link to your profile or your friend's profile or any 


So after the Link copying . just paste that link in this Site  click on below name to navigate
 : Facebook Profile Id number Site :


After Pasting your Link Press " Lookup numeric ID... "






copying purpose of Code is = "  @@[0:[473117836044753:1:See More Technology on  ]]@[473117836044753:]  ".












A Bonus trick of Know one 









0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanx for all your Feedback .... and don't post to promote your site's ...

I kept the option as Comment moderation mode. So if you try to promote your site from here.. I do delete your comment's ..