welcome to TECHNO WORLD

Sunday 16 December 2012

Workspace & Office Design #8, Epic Inspiration Collection


A series which showcases the best workspaces, whether they be functional, minimal or colourful.
You can check out the previous episode here – Workspace Inspiration #7
iCuccok
iStones
The stones of the Mac
Desktop
12" and 5" grifiti slim pad
Watching the game with Sports Tonight Live ...
my Desktop
Late 2011 Setup
My bedroom / workstation
XO Til We Overdose Imac 27 & Ipad2
my desk
My Desk (On a Good Day)
66 / 365 - My desk
my workstation (iMac 27" + 24" Cinema Display Part 2
015
Desk
Macgasming it up.
Workspace
Merry Christmas!! Twohundredeighteen
December 2011 - Mac Lineup
I Heart NY
Apple Fam
slightly more minimal desk setup
Setup 2012
IMG_0662
Office 4
Work Desk
Office, November 2011





0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanx for all your Feedback .... and don't post to promote your site's ...

I kept the option as Comment moderation mode. So if you try to promote your site from here.. I do delete your comment's ..