welcome to TECHNO WORLD

Sunday 16 December 2012

Workspace Inspiration #4


Desk
A series which showcases some lovely workspaces, whether they be functional, minimal or colourful.
You can check out the previous episode here – Workspaces #3
Early afternoon editing
My Workstation
Workspace '11
Desktop Computer Workstation
Ghost Monitor.
Nerd life
Temporary Setup
Urban Outfitters Workspace
DSC_0014
Mac Setup For University
New morning routine
Apple Setup-> August 2011-<
Min datorhörna
Desktop
My Workstation 2011
iMac station
desk Ⅲ
Isolation Chamber
Studio workspace
3 Screens Setup
My Playground / Deskop v2.1
L4D ambilight
My apartment in Tokyo
New Speakers!!!!!!





0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanx for all your Feedback .... and don't post to promote your site's ...

I kept the option as Comment moderation mode. So if you try to promote your site from here.. I do delete your comment's ..