welcome to TECHNO WORLD

Tuesday 25 December 2012

Top 10 Most Searched topic's in 2k12

Hi everyone,
2012 is gonna end within few days. So lets have a small look on the hot topics of 2012 in internet. Recently Bing has released a report about most searched topic in 2012. According to this report Apple- iPhone 5 is most searched topic by people in 2012. After this hot topic, presidential elections and London Olympics have got the second and third position. 



Top 10 Most Searched Topics in 2012

Here I'll give you the top 10 list of Most searched topics in 2012.

1. iPhone 5
2. 2012 elections
3. 2012 Olympics
4. Hurricane Sandy
5. “Honey Boo Boo” reality show
6. “Gangnam Style” dance
7. KONY 2012
8. Academy Awards
9. Kindle Fire HD
10. Facebook IPO

Dear Friends !!! I kindly request you all to LIKE my Facebook Fan Page.
LIKE my on Facebook & Get Daily updates Easily.





0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanx for all your Feedback .... and don't post to promote your site's ...

I kept the option as Comment moderation mode. So if you try to promote your site from here.. I do delete your comment's ..